Our educational unit studies, lapbooks, and lessons are created to be fun, inexpensive, and not overwhelming. You can find our materials available exclusively on Currclick. "Like" us on facebook and twitter to hear about upcoming freebies!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amimals and Their Needs - Speedy Lapbook


This speedy lapbook is not overwhelming and can usually be completed in one day!

Elementary grade level.

Animals and Their Needs

- Helpful lapbooking links
- Example lapbook photos
- One page mini information booklet
- Lapbook cover page
- A total of 10 additions/foldables to add to your speedy lapbook




2 comments:

  1. Hi, there. I've bought a lot of your human anatomy speedy lapbooks and LOVE how they're structured! I was wondering ... do you have any lapbooks related to animal classification?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything available in animal classification yet. I will put this on my "to-do" list. Thanks for the compliment, the suggestion, and the post!

    ReplyDelete