Friday, January 22, 2010

Cave Paintings...

At the beginning of January, I started using SOTW (Story of the World) for World History, and I have to say it's the best ever resource in the world :o) I love it, love it, LOVE IT! I haven't got to take many pics yet, but I did manage to click a few of the cave paintings we completed to accompany chapter one titled "The Earliest People." -The first Nomads become farmers, what they grew and what they ate, The Fertile Crescent, and why was it so fertile? along with a short study about Mesopotamia, the meaning of history, archaeology, historians, and so on...


It's just a terrific series! So, with that said... you know you'll be hearing more about it from me, lol.

Here's the cave paintings craft a couple of my kiddos did...



No comments:

Post a Comment