Our educational unit studies, lapbooks, and lessons are created to be fun, inexpensive, and not overwhelming. You can find our materials available exclusively on Currclick. "Like" us on facebook and twitter to hear about upcoming freebies!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cave Paintings...

At the beginning of January, I started using SOTW (Story of the World) for World History, and I have to say it's the best ever resource in the world :o) I love it, love it, LOVE IT! I haven't got to take many pics yet, but I did manage to click a few of the cave paintings we completed to accompany chapter one titled "The Earliest People." -The first Nomads become farmers, what they grew and what they ate, The Fertile Crescent, and why was it so fertile? along with a short study about Mesopotamia, the meaning of history, archaeology, historians, and so on...


It's just a terrific series! So, with that said... you know you'll be hearing more about it from me, lol.

Here's the cave paintings craft a couple of my kiddos did...



No comments:

Post a Comment