Our educational unit studies, lapbooks, and lessons are created to be fun, inexpensive, and not overwhelming. You can find our materials available exclusively on Currclick. "Like" us on facebook and twitter to hear about upcoming freebies!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HomeschoolBlogger.com

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started up another little blog on Homeschool Blogger. I posted about some of the resources we're using for our 2010-2011 school year, along with some pics. If you're on HSB, please come by and add me as a friend! I'm new and just starting out over there, so I'll get some more posts up once I get use to it.

I'm NOT leaving this website, and it will still be updated!!! I just wanted to poke around a little over there too.

(I guess it's the nosey-have to see what everyone else is up to-homeschool mom in me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment