Our educational unit studies, lapbooks, and lessons are created to be fun, inexpensive, and not overwhelming. You can find our materials available exclusively on Currclick. "Like" us on facebook and twitter to hear about upcoming freebies!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Terrific Sale On Westvon Copywork!

I wanted to mention this HUGE sale that another publisher on Currclick is offering until Saturday, March 6th. Everything is 50% off! (I love when I hear that, call me the 50% off junkie, lol :o) Westvon Publishing has THE BEST (I mean it!) copywork books of this kind that I have ever used in my homeschool. If you haven't used any of their products, check them out. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. And, some of them are now as low as .75 cents! The Master Writer 19 Book Combo is only $5.00! That's a lot of books and pages. So, if you are looking for copybooks, or some excellent supplement materials for your homeschool, you can check them out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment