Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking Back... Journals

Over the years, I have included tons of lapbooks and other activities into our homeschool. My kids always find them to be so exciting, and I think they will continue to enjoy them in the upcoming years. I am using my "Looking Back" posts to share on this blog some of these older activities that we completed.

Back in the beginning of 2009, a few of my kids started a journal. I never realized how neat they would turn out! We use the topics, ideas, and a few of the printables from the Giant Write Everyday book by Evan-Moor. The months of the year printables came from coloringbookfun. This is a great idea for kids of all ages. The idea of the journal was not really to scrutinize spelling, neatness, etc. It is aimed at helping them to be creative in their writing, and to enjoy writing. So, of course it's not all of the pages, but here are a few pics.

   
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment