Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Started Our Timelines...

We started our history timeline journals today. So far, only one entry has been made, but I can see that these are going to turn out great. :-) My son entered the sinking of the Titanic on his timeline, because he had just finished reading the book. We put our timeline pages in a regular binder. I would have liked to use a presentation binder, but being the cheap thrifty person that I am, I couldn't see spending the extra money when we have a shelf crammed full of bland boring regular ones. (We might transfer them to a presentation binder later on ;-)

I thought I would share a few pics in case some of you were wondering what these timelines look like. I will post some more once we add some more entries.You can check out the resources from my previous two posts. (And... yes, he choose the skinny Egyptian dog! lol)


1 comment: